If your app is accepted, you are REQUIRED by 22 May 2018 to:
1. Submit a two-page abstract. Please prepare your abstract using these templates and instructions. If we do not receive your two-page abstract by 22 May, you will not be allowed to present at SIGGRAPH 2018.
2. Submit a 30-second video summarizing the key contributions of your app to be used for promotional trailers. The video must adhere to the following specifications:
● Quicktime .mov format required, H.264 codec export
● 29.97 FPS
● 16:9 aspect ratio
● 30 seconds duration maximum (shorter than 30 seconds is OK, but not longer).
● Musical background audio track without vocals that you have permissions to use in the audio track of this video.
You are also required to attend and present your work at SIGGRAPH 2018 in Vancouver, Canada. At SIGGRAPH 2018, accepted submitters will show their work during Appy Hour, where attendees will have the opportunity to see your work displayed, and you will have the opportunity to network with other app developers, gaming companies, etc.
Registration and travel costs to attend SIGGRAPH 2018 are at your own expense, except for the contributor of record, who will receive recognition as specified in SIGGRAPH 2018’s Recognition Policy.
You will receive information on when and where your work will be demonstrated at SIGGRAPH 2018.