How to SubmitPrint section
Submissions are due by 22:00 UTC/GMT, 13 February 2018.
Log in to the submission portal, select “Make a New Submission tab,” and then select the General Submission form. To see the information you will need to submit, view the Sample Submission Form. Below are the components you will need to include in your submission:
- A presentation format. To propose a Groovy Graphics Assignment, please select “Groovy Graphics Assignment” as your presentation format. You will then be taken to the forms specific to this presentation format. Please see below for more information about required information and materials for this presentation format.
- One “representative image” suitable for use in the conference website and promotional materials. See Representative Image Guidelines.
- An abstract (two pages maximum) describing your work (PDF). The abstract should explain the assignment, and contextualize the contribution for other educators who will be using it in their educational setting. Also, the abstract must include CGEMS metadata in tabular format and must provide classification of the assignment regarding its computer graphics content and level of study (e.g. undergraduate, graduate, etc.). See Publication Instructions for help with your abstract.
- Length of talk: 20 minutes.
- Supplementary text document (PDF). This material can include text and images to help the jury further understand any unique results of your Groovy Graphics Assignment submission beyond the merits of your required abstract. This material is only for optional jury use and might not be reviewed. Critical information for your submission should be noted in your abstract.