How to SubmitPrint section
We Are Seeking The Latest And Greatest Work In The Following Areas:
- State‐of‐the‐art graphics in gaming
- Real‐time technology for movies
- Virtual reality and augmented reality
- Real‐time artistic explorations
- Research projects (i.e., physics, graphics, modeling, etc.)
- Military or industrial simulations
- Scientific visualizations (i.e., medical, astrophysics, astronomy)
- Or anything that is interactively controlled, rendered in real time and repeatable for a live audience
In particular, please be aware of these fields:
- Hardware required to run your project if it is selected. NOTE: SIGGRAPH cannot guarantee onsite availability of any specific hardware platforms or software packages. For best results, plan to ship your own platform hardware to the conference.
- A list of all licensed components and/or middleware.
- One “representative image” suitable for use in the conference web site and promotional materials. See Representative Image Guidelines.
- A two-minute segment of captured video from your project. This video capture can include multiple non-continuous edits, but do not use any post-production tools or facilities to enhance the images or speed. Files must be QuickTime, MP4, Windows Media, or AVI files no larger than 200 MB. All video must be uploaded to the SIGGRAPH online submission system. No discs or drives will be accepted.
Non-native English speakers may use the English Review Service to help improve the text of submissions. Please note that this process takes time, so plan accordingly.
For more information about uploading files for your submission, please see Uploading Files.
For additional submission information, please see Submissions FAQ.